NEurope
DiemetriX

Which Ports do you want.

How would you move around in dragon quest 8 if all you had was the wii controller.

hold B-trigger and then aim in the direction you want to walk, hold A to run. Let off both buttons to look around. Its an RPG, precision isnt needed

They should remake, FF7, FF8,

Not on the Wii.. No thank you!

I don't want to be acting out Omnislash.. Not in my life time!

Why so, If they can dapt the controller it would be ace

I have to agree with the big D on that one - either update it so its almost like watching a movie or don't bother.

They could do a game where you only play as cloud and its a rpg/action adventure type game.

Then maybe?

Plus s-e has said in the past to much of a hassle. But s-e wheres our egg monster heroes game for the west for our ds's

They should remake, FF7, FF8,
I'd rather have a Final Fantasy 6 remake for table 1. (mine) :D

Okami, shenmue, REZ, Devil may Cry, Panzer dragon, Nights into Dreams, any FF, any KH, any Tales game (specially Abyss)... would rock my socks, seriously.

I have to agree with the big D on that one - either update it so its almost like watching a movie or don't bother.

QFT.

I'w been playing some FF7 latley. I don't want a remake before thay can make it perfect. And It's just to early. I don't want a remake of Zeldat OOT either. Next Nintendo console maybe. Not now. I want it with HD.

If there was a remake of FF7, I'd rather have it on the PS3 than the Wii. It's a game that I couldn't want the combat system to change all that much, and with super enchaned graphics to boot, hot Tifa YEAH!!

I'd like sequels of games on other consoles rather than ports. Owning all the consoles means the idea of ports just bores the hell out of me. No chance of Loco Roco on Wii, it's a sony game.