NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tellyn

Wii Wireless Headphones

Wireless Ear Force® W3 headphones designed to allow gamers to hear every bit of game audio while playing on the Nintendo® Wii — without disturbing others.

Elmsford, NY (PRWEB) February 12, 2007 — Adding to its growing line of gaming headphones, today Turtle Beach announced the Ear Force W3 wireless headphones, designed specifically for use with the Nintendo Wii gaming console system. The W3’s ‘behind the neck’ design keeps them in place, while their connection nature means there are no cords to tangle during the active motions that playing on the Wii can require. The W3 design also complements the Wii color scheme, with a white base and blue accent lettering.

“The Ear Force W3 were designed specifically for the Nintendo Wii experience — they’re so light you can barely tell you’re wearing headphones,†said Seth Dotterer, director of marketing for Turtle Beach. “The Wii can provide great family entertainment, but there are times when you’ll want to play without annoying those around you. Kids can play without disturbing their parents, and adults can play late at night without waking up the neighborhood.â€

Based on the same wireless audio technology as the popular Ear Force X2 Xbox® gaming headphones, the W3 can be used with any stereo audio source, such as a TV, PC or MP3 player. The wireless headphones function for over 30 hours with a single AAA battery (included). The Ear Force W3 have an MSRP of $59.95, and are available at retail outlets nationwide, as well as through the Turtle Beach website (http://www.TurtleBeach.com) and direct sales center (914-345-2255).

For more information, visit http://www.turtle-beach.com/site/products/earforce/w3.

thumb_turtle_beach_audio_wireless_headphones.jpg

SOURCE: Go-Nintendo

Lets hope someone invents a wireless speaker to replace the horrendous Remote internal speaker.

thats only bad when you get sweat in it otherwise it has reasonable quality

Lets hope someone invents a wireless speaker to replace the horrendous Remote internal speaker.

Never had any problem with mine. The sound is crystal clear.

My remote speaker has been good aswell.Hopefully they will make a headset with speakers and a mic when online games come out.

Never had any problem with mine. The sound is crystal clear.

Mine are all horrific. The sound when you open a chest or something in Zelda is shoddy, I would actually prefer it if it were just a series of beeps.

Supose they'ed prety useful for some people, i dont plan to get them though any time soon.

And the wii remote speaker i think is great, perfect sound, if you think it sounds crap have you tried turning the volume down, because if its at max then it is going to distort.

Certain twangs and things sound fine with the internal speaker, but for even simple melodies the speaker struggles. I always turn it off during Zelda - the sword swing is sickeningly bad.

I feel special that my 2 Wii-motes all make nice clear sounds :)

I don't think it's even got anything to do with some speakers sounding better on some remotes. It just all depends on how the gamer interprets what is clear, good or distorted, I think.

I love the speaker. Didn't think I would, but I do. 'Tis awesome.

Sign in to follow this