NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

Nintendo Characters

Next time, comment on a character that was previously stated (ok the last person didnt name one) and then choose. You're Daft.

Wario: fat, slow, but always really powerful and its always fun to use him as a character. His 2D games rule, he has better caps than mario flying, flame and charge, and he's just a lot more mischevious and tougher than anyone else. In mario 64 he could knock goombas and throw bob-ombs really far.

Metroids_are_better_than_Cats_by_scoopninja.jpg

Metroids are the silly jellyfish baddies in... the Metroid games. Theyre some sort of alien species. Samus seems to find herself pitted against these levitating annoyances as she scours the universe in search of Bounty.

My choice is the King o' Swing himself: DK!

DK - apart from his DK ©rap he is very cool. Quite a good drummer and very good in smash bros with his wind up punch. Swings through the trees with ease as well, which is unusual for an ape his size. His tennis special moves are a bit strange but hey. His son Diddy is annoying as his rap.

sorry i had to:

dontcheatkd3.gif

i wonder if anyone knows the real name of this ghost

King Boo, I have to dispute the fact that Diddy is not Donkey Kong's son. Or did they go and change the story recently to make it like that? I'll have to check that out...

King Boo, I have to dispute the fact that Diddy is not Donkey Kong's son. Or did they go and change the story recently to make it like that? I'll have to check that out...

to be honest i wasnt sure when i posted that, but it seems a bit perculiar (sp?)

Sign in to follow this