NEurope
urso

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy

would anyone agree that this is one of the most overlooked games of the last generation? The mummy levels in particular were great. It's a pity it did so poorly, despite positive reviews, as I'm sure the sequel would have focused more on the mummy levels...

would anyone agree that this is one of the most overlooked games of the last generation? The mummy levels in particular were great. It's a pity it did so poorly, despite positive reviews, as I'm sure the sequel would have focused more on the mummy levels...
Yeah, underated.

Not a awesome game, but a worthy Zelda clone to play when waiting for the next big game.

Shame I played all the Zelda clones while waiting for Twilight Princess. (that includes Sphinx, Beyond Good and Evil, Starfox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet, The Hobbit...)

Both me and my bro loved this game. Make sure to watch the developer's video unlockable (I think it's developer's video) to see shots and running action of areas that were cut. Remember that insect boss? From the looks of it there was a whole dungeon in that temple, among other things. I don't own the game anymore though.