NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Stallone squares up for... ROCKY VI!!!

I agree with #1cubeplayer, come on the guy is getting old, it just won't be the same.

Maybe after this, he will run for governor of a US State? But I agree with most people, they shouldnt let him do this.

Of course it can turn out good in the end, of course these are modern days with modern technology now 0_0 But i must say it's pretty weird to let the guy do this on his old age 0_0.

0_0 You should quit when yer at the top 0_0 anything after that is just downhill n_n

Kudos tho to the guy for doing it 0_0

(and yes thats is the first and last time i'll use the word kudos)

No offense, but you might want to think about when will be the last time you use 0_0 and n_n.

Its funny how when people say "no offence, but" they'll always say something offending.

I'll keep doing the n_n and 0_0 as long as there are no rules saying people cannot use 0_0 and n_n and T_T and whatnot. Its part of my personality now, accept it or ignore it thanks

Its funny how when people say "no offence, but" they'll always say something offending.

I'll keep doing the n_n and 0_0 as long as there are no rules saying people cannot use 0_0 and n_n and T_T and whatnot. Its part of my personality now, accept it or ignore it thanks

yeah so true. S_s

emoticons are a part of us all, whether or not we find yoshi to be a modern day sex symbol.

maybe the fight (r we still talking bout rocky) will go on for so long, rocky dies of old age.

No offense, but you might want to think about when will be the last time you use 0_0 and n_n.

i notice your orange (!) cube has no other controllers attached to it. could it be you have no-one to play with?

I_j

when will be the last time

K_hhh

no-body knoes

F_F

keep on ur toes

A_a

you can only start counting after the last time n_n uses one, then stop after he uses the next one. how long has it been now? was that the last time?

y_y

still counting?

adrian!!!!

Sign in to follow this