N-Europe

Gears of War: Forum game tonight 11pm gmt

Zygo Ape

Looking to start up a game tonight which either i or stefkov will be creating. Hopefully we can get atleast six people playin. Didnt know where to put this btw mr.mods, this seemed a bit busier than the online forum.

I think ive added a few of y'all already but just post if you want to play.us

Tar loves ;)

Guest Stefkov
I was playing, sorry I got disconnected and then my xbox live wouldnt connect, it was being gay.

Sorry

you were hte last man alive on the team and I was like come on you can take him. And you just went. Lol. Did we win in the end I dont know?

I decided on the last match, I think i remember everyone saying they were gonna go, i died so i left anyway.

We need to do that again with more people. Twas fun.

Guest Stefkov
Yeah i enjoyed it last night, couldnt talk much though beause of the t'old fatha coming in every miniute telling me to stop talking and to keep the noise down.

Twas gooooood

lol my sister and bro came in twice. So I just switched off the mic.

Hate it when people walk in when playing an online game.

Guest Stefkov

10 will be fine.

Ramar : If we do a public match (which would be cooler cos then we could join up and own some other people) then all you'd have to do is wait for one of us to get into the match, then click on our profile, then click join session in progress.

If its a Ranked match, then you'd have to go to custom match and try to find the session. Its stupid how you can invite or join a ranked match, but we kinda got around it.

For the second one, someone will create the match, or join one, then say what type of match it is, execution or whatever the others are. Then how many round they are, so when you search you put the number underneath it as minimum and vice versa for maximum. Then you should hopefully find the game.

10 will be fine.

Ramar : If we do a public match (which would be cooler cos then we could join up and own some other people) then all you'd have to do is wait for one of us to get into the match, then click on our profile, then click join session in progress.

If its a Ranked match, then you'd have to go to custom match and try to find the session. Its stupid how you can invite or join a ranked match, but we kinda got around it.

For the second one, someone will create the match, or join one, then say what type of match it is, execution or whatever the others are. Then how many round they are, so when you search you put the number underneath it as minimum and vice versa for maximum. Then you should hopefully find the game.

Try not to confuse the poor lad :laughing:

Ill send you a friend request and ill send you a direct invite to the match.

Guest Stefkov
Try not to confuse the poor lad :laughing:

Ill send you a friend request and ill send you a direct invite to the match.

haha yeah. Took me a while to understand what to do.

I love curbstomping people. However the last couple matches I've not actually killed a lot of people :(

haha yeah. Took me a while to understand what to do.

I love curbstomping people. However the last couple matches I've not actually killed a lot of people :(

Lol, wait until I play.

Im quite good at this game, i love sneaking up behind people and pelting them in the back with a shotgun.

You guys went BOOM (i say that when i Tag the other team) Oh the joys of trash talk.

In the last game I played I noticed everyone raced to get the sniper rifle and the other team would always get it (I picked up the torque bow), so I ran around the other side of where they were taking out my team, undetected, snuck up behind them and shot them in the back with the torque bow.

:D Was very cool.

Who can hear you btw? Can everyone? Or just your team? And when you get killed can they still hear you?

Okay so whove we got?

Zygo Ape (moi)

Stefkov

1UP

Ramar

ThatGuy

Possible:

Dalco

Sooj

gmac?

Ill send an FR to everyone in around 20 mins, im stalking an item on eBay atm.

If we can get all eight of us playing it would be almost orgasmic (almost)

Guest Stefkov
If we can get all eight of us playing it would be almost orgasmic (almost)

That would be. I think we've done 8 peopel form here before. If not it was awesome dream.

I'm in definitely tonight. Around 10/11? Lol i didnt even read Zygo's pm, 10 it is.