Rummy

I got a GAME voucher card thing for xmas... Now the games I have are:

Zelda

Red Steel

Call of Duty 3

GT Pro Series

Wii play

Wii sports

So do I spend this on Rayman or Monkey ball?? Or just wait and get WarioWare?

Im definitely gonna get warioware anyway but people who have rayman and monkeyball do you think its worth me picking these up ?

I absolutely hate Monkey Ball, and I loved the first one so much. Multiplayer is rubbish, and you really have to wade through piles of crap before finding something good to play. And the single player just isn't the same as it used to be. I just want to go back to using an analogue stick. I hate having to jump, I hate that the levels aren't the really thin ones you have to balance on, I detest having bosses in the game, and I don't know what's happened to the 'just one more go' feeling of the game, because I can't put it down quick enough.

The first one was stupidly hard but you always felt in control, and you always knew it was your fault when you fell off, and you always felt like if you tried once more, you'd make it past the level.

I hate this new one. *Cries*

Monkey Ball: BB isn't so bad, the minigames are good if you've got a friend round.

tbh i'd go and buy Monkey Ball, the single player is kick ass especually with the motion sencing, and on January 12th you'd better go buy warioware or i'll come down to your house and divour your soul.