NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Demo Pods

Where was this? I was in Toys R Us this weekend to try it out. It's great fun! Looking forward to friday :)

Bruuns in Ã…rhus.. yes saw that toys R us had them.. but ill be a patient little fanboy and wait until friday (or tomorrow if I get very lucky)

Excuse me Mr Stefkov, i would like to know where said pictures are. Anybody know? I dont think theyre on meaningless posts btw

I'll just post it again.

my.php?image=dscf5190ow3.jpg

Thats my own pic, I was about to leave when i tok that pic, thn my dad went to get some nuts from the market stuff, so i played more.

Bruuns in Ã…rhus.. yes saw that toys R us had them.. but ill be a patient little fanboy and wait until friday (or tomorrow if I get very lucky)
Cool! in EB Games or GAME? Do you know if they still have it there or if it was just for a day or so?

Cool! in EB Games or GAME? Do you know if they still have it there or if it was just for a day or so?

It is in GAME.. cough.. the shops are like 5 meters appart..

Yeah I just read on the Danish nintendo site that there's a NFS Carbon competition in the GAME shops this week. Maybe I should go check it out. Should be interesting to see how the game handles with the wiimote

They don't let people play on it, that's how.

That one was restricted to Game employees.

Gamestation norwich had one going. Manned by employee who lemmie have a quick bash at bowling. impressive! my first attempt though, less than impressive.! Wanted my first go on wii to be on my own console but demo pod got the better of me.

I took these in the Manchester Arndale Gamestore today.

That looks like the older one, not the new one in the..new bit...

Did he let you play it?

Yes, but I know one of the lads who works in there.

I only had a quick game on bowling though.

Well we have a demo pod in the computer science departement at hull uni. I was looking forward to this day and from playting wiisports on it for a good 15minutes I am just disapointed by it.

It may be better with full games, but I fealt abused after I played it. This is my opinion guys don't flame me. I feel it should be good with games like trauma center.

I tried NFS Carbon on a demo pod in GAME in Ã…rhus today. The controls were pretty sweet. The guy who tried it before me had real problems controlling it so I was actually a bit surprised at how responsive the controls were and how easy it was to steer the car for a first try.

Sign in to follow this