NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
UziT

XBOX 360 Controller for PC

Right I've just got some games on the PC Pro Evo 6 & Halo, Halo I can play with the mouse and keyboard but Pro Evo I just suck. I was looking at some controllers and I come across this! Anyone had any experiance? Fill me in!

somewhere around here you can download software to make you 360 controller work on the pc. I did it before my pc was rebooted and it worked on my n64 emulator.

I just found it, get it here

thats if I had a 360 Controller, I'm a Nintendo freak :grin: Theres one at me Gamestation for 19.99

somewhere around here you can download software to make you 360 controller work on the pc. I did it before my pc was rebooted and it worked on my n64 emulator.

I just found it, get it here

Is that for wired only? Because that would be annoying.

I think MS said that they were going to release something that would let your wireless one work, I'm not sure if anything came of that though.

Is that for wired only? Because that would be annoying.

yea hthats for wired, but the link above in the paragraph, you can connect a wired one, but theres more to get i think. With a wired controller it has a USB port so it plugs right in. Wireless would be cool, but imo there more to get and might be more expensive.

If someone can prove me wrong then I stand corrected.

Sign in to follow this