NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Wolf

Dilemma

Hey Guys

I've got a bit of a dilemma here. Basically, I'm getting a Wii for Christmas (I'm paying for most of it) but at the moment, I've only got a 12 - 13" SDTV, not widescreen and it's CRT. Now, here are my options:

Get a Wii + Zelda for Christmas but have to play it on my small TV until late January - February (when I shall be getting a widescreen 19" HDTV)

Get a Wii + Red Steel and get Zelda when I get the new TV

So which one shall it be? I know the Wii can't do HD, so is it really worth waiting for Zelda to play it on a bigger and widescreen TV, or should I stick with my smaller TV which will technically have a better picture as it is smaller with the same amount of pixels? Will there be any advantage in playing it on the bigger TV?

whats the problem playing it on a standard tv wide screen may be nice but i'll be sticking to a sd fullscreen tv for most of this generation at least

The only advantage is that things are easier to see. I cant bare small TVs (mainly in multiplayer though) because I'm used to my 27".

I'd get the Wii n Zelda now though, get a TV at a later date.

You're probably going to have Zelda spoiled as by the end of December anyone on these forums will be finishing the game... But I agree the game needs a proper display.

Sign in to follow this