NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

Tonight - Razorlight & The View

Is anyone going to the Barfly in Camden tonight to see Razorlight supported by one of my favourite bands at the moment; The View?

If so i'll see you there ! It's gonna be such an awesome gig as the barlfy is tiny :yay:

that should be great gig, the barfly is a great venue (and tiny). Razorlight are a really good live band as well.

have a good night!

Seeing Razorlight on the 1st November at Wembley, got crappy seated tickets because me and my friend bought them late.

Well im back and it was such an awesome gig, got pretty drunk, had an awesome time..the Barfly is such a small place it was unreal... here are some videos i filmed on my phone if you fancy a watch.

The View - Wasted Little DJ's

Razorlight - America

Razorlight - In The City

Razorlight - Stumble and Fall

Razorlight - Somewhere Else

Well im back and it was such an awesome gig, got pretty drunk, had an awesome time..the Barfly is such a small place it was unreal... here are some videos i filmed on my phone if you fancy a watch.

The View - Wasted Little DJ's

Razorlight - America

Razorlight - In The City

Razorlight - Stumble and Fall

Razorlight - Somewhere Else

Wow as per usual Platty comes up with the goods. Looks like you got nice and close well done good sir I hope our paths meet one day at hyde :wink:

Wow as per usual Platty comes up with the goods. Looks like you got nice and close well done good sir I hope our paths meet one day at hyde :wink:

Im sure they will Haden...We'll just have to see who is playing there next summer and ill buy you a beer :)

For more videos from my various gigs click here:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=platty182

Sign in to follow this