N-Europe

Cod 3 Multiplayer fears.

The fish

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

calm down people! lol! as has been discussed elsewhere, any new online system will take a few months after launch to be fully set up, just like the original xbox. 360 was ready to go because it was basically using the same system. the ps3 won't have their's ready either! so a company has to decide whether to wait until it's ready, or release now without online but maybe release the sequel next year with it.

nintendo's online system sounds like it's going to be ready sooner than the original xbox's was anyway! and all this commotion just proves that the Wii online services aren't just the same as the DS they must be a completely new system, which is what people were hoping for on here!! now we're gonna be getting something new and fresh and that excites me. yeh sure it means 3rd parties will be a few months before they can release online games but so what? it's the same on any new online service! we've got ninty's games, and some superb offline 3rd party ones to do us until then. i'm hyped about Wii online, and reading the positive posts that some people have posted about this (when they've sat down and thought it thru) makes me look forward to it more.

at the end of the day, this was the only 3rd party game that said they'd be online at launch. so it's not much of a loss. if they hadn't made a stupid mistake in their press release we'd be fine. come 14th september everything will (hopefully) be revealed, and come 2007 we'll have the best controller and the best online service i bet :)

come 14th september everything will (hopefully) be revealed, and come 2007 we'll have the best controller and the best online service i bet :)

If the Wii has the best online service I will eat my hat. Being excited about the controller and the games is one thing, expecting Nintendo to throw away Friends Codes and manage to create something better than Xbox Live in one year is ridiculous.

if they were gonna just use exactly the same system they woulda said by now and there'd be online games at launch, so its different. i dunno how, but it is. and i have faith in the nintendo brand to produce an entertaining online system that'll be FREE! :)

seems a lot of people are just happy to complain about anything! graphics have come under attack, online has, hell even the gameplay has when NONE of us have gotten our hands on it yet! just wait! be patient guys and gals, we don't know anything yet. internet hype has got us expecting lots of things and then we've blamed ninty for not delivering when they never promised certain things in the first place(!). and now we've all turned doomsayers and are slamming a service that we know NOTHING about based on ONE game not being online. (and this is no different than other online launches!) it's ridiculous!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!