NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kaxxx

XBox 360 Bundle

Just bought a new graphics card for the PC so the XBox 360 has to go to a new home.

XBox 360 Premium Pack (MINT condition, bought on release day but never had a seconds problem with it. From Argos: Postage reciept included for warranty)

Includes:

360 Console

20gb HDD

360 Headset

Wireless controller

Component Cable

Additional:

Play and Charge Kit

Official Microsoft VGA Cable

360 Games:

Condemned: Criminal Origins

Amped (Brand new/unopened)

XBox games: (all 360 compatible)

Halo

Halo 2

Half-Life 2

Doom 3

Lego:StarWars

Silent Hill 4: The Room

This comes as a bundle and will not be split. All items are in total mint condition. Im a bit of a perfectionist.

Im after £300 for the lot excluding postage. I prefer to send by Special Delivery but the buyer can request first class recorded at own risk (due to high value of items). Recorded delivery should be around £18, £22 for Special Delivery but ill find out for sure.

Delivery from Northern Ireland so only Royal Mail and City Link postage available.

*Payment by Bank Transfer or cheque only please* Postage on the same morning as funds clear.

Kaxxx : peace:

I may be inetersted. Still after a DS to knock some of the price off?

Sorry, got one from TriForce Keeper! :(

Im prepared to sell for £310 which includes Next Day Special Delivery if your quick.

Would also be interested in a PSP and cash deal if anyone is interested in that.

Last call, going to EBay this evening.

MEEEEEEP! I want that so much! But I have no money and would only be able to trade an old Xbox, which I'm sure you don't want. Erm, would you be interested in... a Nintendo 64 with a controller? Sorry I don't have a lot of things.

Haha, no sorry mate!

Im also prepared to remove the xbox games and sell the rest of the 360 stuff together for £280 inc recorded delivery. Any offers?

Sign in to follow this