NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Whats that song again? and where can i get it?

Sort of a request thread, but keep it legal.

I'm looking for a song called: Jump to world 69 [or somthing like that]

It's a cool rap song whit the mario beat and about mario.

Lost it when i formated..

And I'm also looking for a song called: Cube, the peoples choice [or somthing like that]

A song about how nintendo gamecube is good.

Any one have them or know where i can get them?

Argh whats the song! with the chavy girl on the bus chatting aloada nonsence? Need to know what its called! Its fairly new I think.

lady sovereign - 9 to 5

i don't want to but i think she's brill.

my request - it sound slike a jamaican accent singing over an acoustic song, it's really laid-back and has a bit fo a jack johnson vibe to it. i think it was song of the week or something on radio one last week.

no probs :) try legally downloading her other songs, random and cha ching too though, they're much better. apparently her next single's produced by basement jaxx so keep your ears open for that too.

I don't expect anyone to know this unfortunately :(

A cool song on a zelda trailer made by C-E, I think at E3 can't remember. I don't have the trailer on this pc so I can't tell you the words or anything :P

If any of you know, it's on the video of Link on horseback chasing an enemy who looked like he had someone tied to a stick :S

Allman Brothers Band, were those the guys who did the Zelda theme, I think I have it on my computer.. is it by a full orchestra and then has a touch of Zelda trad music in it aswell?

Sign in to follow this