N-Europe

disks integrity

nero81af

hallo!

I have a problem:

I noticed on a gamecube disk and on a dreamcast disc two odd things:

on the gamecube disk I notice a black spot on the track side and it's not on the plastic sourface but within

ot the dreamcast disk on the edge of the reflective layer I noticed a rientrance U sized in direction of the center of the disk.. I think it's not delamination or oxidation because the zone doesn't expand

the two games works, but I have to sell them and I haven't got the time to play the entire game.. do you thing that the games might crash at a certain point? or do you think that because the game starts it will not have any problem? tnx

It his nearly impossible to tell if the disc is really broken or of the damage is just superfiscal. If you want to be a 100% sure you have to play through the entire game or at least try a few different savegames. I personally think unless it is a major scratch nothing really serious happend.

My sole ccaliber too was dropped on the pavement and left in a parkibng lot for god knows how long but by some mirricle is still works and it look terible.

Anyone know why movies even if you get one scratch they suck? Could the change the format?