NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The Lillster

About the Cannabiss thread being locked...

Hello,

I would just like to say that I am quite annoyed at the way the mods have locked the Cannabis thread. Now it's not that the thread has been locked, which is bothering me. It's the fact that the thread seems to have been locked because of personal opinion against the drug.

Fair enough we don't want the kiddies on here taking the drug. But i've seen a lot of 'Gaming' forums with talk on cannabis which were good discussions, the good and bad was all discussed.

I mean if the thread was gloryfying smack, and it got locked i'd understand.

One last thing, the last poster in the thread seemed to come accross as arrogant. Saying that Alcohol is way better for you than cannabis. And saying that if he were to drink 1 a day for the rest of his life he'd be fine. LMAO. It's funny how my moms old bf died because of a drinking problem, and how the fuck would you know that having 1 whiskey a day won't do anything to your health. Sorry, but you just come accross has arrogant mate.

Also how many celebs do you hear of dieing from cannabis addiction?

Just my opinionated 2 cents. :indeed: Just like the comments by the mods in the last thread.

I do agree with the comment that a few comments were glorifying the usage of drugs, the thread did have some points to make it lockable, since the creator (Fatrox) was asking if people took it.

Maybe if it were a discussion about cannabis, it wouldnt have got locked?

Sign in to follow this