N-Europe

Video iPod battery

That Guy

Apple say that the iPod battery should take 4 hours to fully charge yet mine says that it's charged after just one hour of being connected to my computer.

How do I get it to charge properly for the full 4 hours? The battery runs down after like 5-6 hours and it's meant to last 14.

Please help......

Apple say that the iPod battery should take 4 hours to fully charge yet mine says that it's charged after just one hour of being connected to my computer.

How do I get it to charge properly for the full 4 hours? The battery runs down after like 5-6 hours and it's meant to last 14.

Please help......

It depends what your doing. If you're playing around with the menus, watching videos, viewing photos and constantly using the backlight, the battery time will be much smaller. But if you're just playing music and it's in your pocket it should remain on for much longer than 6 hours.

Ah, i saw this on watchdog a while back.

Oh god I saw that too. It was the biggest piece of shit ever. They had like a retarded family on there, and some women. All of which had no idea of electronics or lithium ion batteries. They complained the batteries stopped working, of course they will not super duper invicible ever long lasting batteries. They didn't understand that after every charge it looses a certain amount of life. Basically they had no leg to stand on, and when the product got faulty all they could do was cry. Idiots.

My 5G iPod's battery varies, some times I get ages sometimes not so. It seems to depend on the volume and what I'm doing.

This actually reminds me. When my sister was in britain she had similar problems with her mobile phones battery. There it would charge quickly but also last a shorter time. In Finland it took a bit longer to charge it but it lasted longer.

Now it's normal that when a battery is charged with a higher current, that it fills it more quickly, but lasts a shorter time. But it doesn't make really sense because the charger was exactly the same and the voltage is also the same(or at least should be...). Only difference was the socket, she had to use an adapter in UK. But that is only a passive component and doesn't affect the voltage.