N-Europe

Nintendo art...HELP

4stringdj

A few months ago either the official nintendo mag or NGC printed an article on some pretty amazing artwork. I dont know if you guys remember there was one where mario and peach are sat on some girder at night, the image was realistic looking. If anyone could help me track down these group of images, either a link to a website or even scanning the images in an uploading them (if youve got the mag) that would be wicked!

Hope someone out their has some info, i really need to get hold of these images :o

Guest Stefkov

i remember that issue, im 80% sure that it had a link under it so you could see more, the only problem is which issue was it.ill look for it being the good sport i am.

well after so many minutes of searching issue154 (June '05) had it in pg 38. voila

Guest Stefkov

yeah you can add (EDIT ive got you on my list) me however i have all the fruit. its ok, in paymenty you can just come to my town, or if your nooks open and buying turnips then id like to come to yours. my nooks closed cos of expansion. ive not even payed off my 200,000+ mortgage yet and hes expanding i didnt know he could do that, i thought it was after you payed him back all of it.