NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Pentiment (available tomorrow, 22nd February 2024)

...and the second of Xbox's offerings on other platforms, as announced in today's Direct. 

They really couldn't spring for a same-day release? Feels weird to announce a shadow drop for tomorrow (yeah, I know that tomorrow is the normal eShop update day, but still, really?)

14 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

They really couldn't spring for a same-day release? Feels weird to announce a shadow drop for tomorrow (yeah, I know that tomorrow is the normal eShop update day, but still, really?)

Honestly? I wonder if their logic is just that they've shadow dropped five different Rare games across NSO's various consoles, and that got priority over Pentiment purely because, well, those were originally games on Nintendo consoles and will surely have a more positive reception (in terms of the Direct). 

Not sure I agree with that logic, though. Totally could've dropped it today, anyone interested in Pentiment is going to pick it up as and when, and same for the NSO games I feel ::shrug:

This is on sale on the PlayStation Store for the first time since launch, down to £10.71 from £15.99. 

Sign in to follow this