NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gourmetsalt

Thoughts on the Hori LAN adaptor and blah

Hello!

I just can not keep playing the N-League on handheld mode, sitting on the floor. Otherwise one day or another I will kill someone. 

Allowing a good wifi connection would cost me maybe too much. This thing, along with a really long ethernet cable, would provide a cheaper solution and, from my understanding, it would be better for serious, competitive power gaming like I usually do. 

I'd like to ask you, my fellow, kart-driver ingrates, if any of you has had any issues with that device. I heard it heats up the console quite a lot, although I do not think I would be playing more than two hours straight.

Thank you very much in advance. :heart:

I use the official Nintendo LAN adaptor that I bought for the Wii and that works great on my Switch. I imagine the HORI version will work just as well. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gourmet / Esperpento said:

I heard it heats up the console quite a lot, although I do not think I would be playing more than two hours straight.

I've been using the official Nintendo LAN adapter since day 1, never had any issues with heating at all.

You can actually use any generic USB LAN adapter, they all do exactly the same thing; so go for it!

While I'm at it, all generic USB hubs work exactly as you'd expect too.  I've had my LAN adapter connected to one, connected to my Switch since day 1 and it has always worked perfectly!

Edited by Dcubed
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this