NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ThePigMarcher

Check my Ebay stuff

In an effort to give up gaming I will be gradually getting rid of my Gamecube collection. I am only doing this because my guitar playing has been sadly neglected over the last few years , and I need to remove all temptation so that I can concentrate on the guitar again.

I have set the games at what I consider to be fair buy-it-now prices (if too high , I appreciate your comments). Hopefully there may be something that interests you.

Many more will be appearing over the coming weeks. To save linking to the games individually , please do a search for username melloncollieblack and see what I have available.

To save linking to the games individually , please do a search for username melloncollieblack and see what I have available.

Or, you could just link to your 'items for sale' page.

Apololgies for the bump/double-post but I have/will be adding a fair few more games on today. You may find something interesting there , competitive prices and check my feedback.

Thanks again

I don't own a gamecube, but I know they're overpriced.

Whilst I appreciate your input , some have sold rather quickly , so maybe you could elaborate on which games you believe are over-priced - or maybe you are just wanting something for nothing.

I don't expect something for nothing, and I can appreciate that GameCube games are slightly more niche than xbox or PS2 games.

But you can pick up PS2 games for £3-5 because there's so many of them on eBay.

That is why I think you're overpriced..

Fair enough , I understand where you are coming from.

When listing my stuff I usually look at the previous sales of the same items and use that to try to list at a fair price. As you correctly stated Cube games do tend to cost a bit more than those on rival systems.

Another reason , is that all my games are in mint condition and could pass for new (unless stated) , so I take that into consideration also.

Sign in to follow this