NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dazzybee

London based smash/Wii U/3DS players?

Don't know where to put this, but anyway, @david\.dakota is coming over the week of the Zelda concert in April, and one night we though a smash/gsming night, or 3DS' at a pub (or both) and wondered if anyone here would be up for it!

I should be attending the concert with a few folks, and a couple are also Smashers! I don't have a 3DS version but I might be interested in a local* smashing night...

(*as local as london is, that is :p)

I should be attending the concert with a few folks, and a couple are also Smashers! I don't have a 3DS version but I might be interested in a local* smashing night...

(*as local as london is, that is :p)

How about the Thursday? If no one else from here fancies it maybe you bring a mate, me and Dakota - smash it up! Maybe even a dabble on mario party, nintendoland or whatever if we fancied a break!

Not sure if I'll manage to get the other guys to attend as we're obvs going concert on the Friday, but I'm interested! Have to see what work's doing really. Which part of town are you in btw?

Not sure if I'll manage to get the other guys to attend as we're obvs going concert on the Friday, but I'm interested! Have to see what work's doing really. Which part of town are you in btw?

Alright mate, still up for next thursday?! I live in Bethnal Green area, near Victoria Park. Isn't that the day Mewtwo is out as well? Good timing.

If no one else is london based an dup for some smash (and maybe some other multiplayer diversions) then maybe we should take this to PM

Hey been meaning to reply things are all a bit busy though. I honestly can't say quite yet whether I'd make it round on the Thursday, though it might be cool if we get a little meet-up of forumers maybe after the concert somewhere.

Can I let you know about Thursday tomorrow? I'll PM you, and may(very much a may) be able to bring a P4 if one is still wanted!

Hey been meaning to reply things are all a bit busy though. I honestly can't say quite yet whether I'd make it round on the Thursday, though it might be cool if we get a little meet-up of forumers maybe after the concert somewhere.

Can I let you know about Thursday tomorrow? I'll PM you, and may(very much a may) be able to bring a P4 if one is still wanted!

That's absolutely fine mate, no rush. @david\.dakota is coming down on the Wednesday and we'll be gaming 'til our eyes bleed until the Saturday, so you can just tell us on the day if you wanted! Obviously be great to have you over for some beers (or cokes or whatever) and games.

And like you say, if you can't then maybe around the concert, maybe we should do a separate thread for that see who's actually going.

Sign in to follow this