NEurope

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goron_3

FOR SALE: Some nice, new clothes!

So over the last year or so, I seem to have collected quite a few items of clothing with quite frankly, I'm never going to wear. This is mainly because I purchased said items in sales/recieved them as gifts but as I seemed to have put on a lot of weight (and I hope some muscle) over the last year or so, they don't fit me and as a result are just sitting here waiting to be put up on ebay. Before I ebay them though, I figured I would try selling them on here in case any of you are interested.

As mentioned before, all these items are either brand new unless stated otherwise. There'll be some wriggle room on prices as well so just let me know if you're interested as I'd like to avoid eBay as it's hassle :)

First up...

Levis_zpsdb11c910.jpg

This is a Levi's shirt I purchased last autumn. It's a mixture of blue, green and white and it set me back £45 in a sale. It's a size SMALL. I'll accept anything around the £20 mark.

Next up...

Hollister2_zps9fba6776.jpg

This is again a size small. I've actually worn this a couple of times as well so happy to take the price down to under £15.

20130722_163906_zps7a06887e.jpg

Here's a brand spanking new pair of Levi's I got for Christmas. They are a size 32 waist by 34 length. Happy to accept anything around the £30 mark for these.

Finally...

Hollister1_zps46236110.jpg

Same story as the previous Hollister one I've posted. I wore this once to a shift at work (I worked at Hollister for a few weeks) so happy to take offers around the £15 mark. It's a small as well :)