N-Europe

My game

H@gi

I got GM aswell, and I made the catch the clown one, then had a few experiments, next I'll try and side scrolling shooter, then a maze then platformer. H@gi, I think your started a small craze (well... kinda... me and Retro-lover anyway)

Very true, tomorow im gonna make the platformer, then probably the scroller. Ill go through all the tutorials then see about the online, maybe a multiplayer online street fihter style clone :heh:

Getting the hang of it now, made the clown one and the maze one

Guest Stefkov

ok so this is about making games so theres no point in amking another thread just for me, im not special, but ive been looking in waterstones and borders and ive seen books on C# and C++. and im wondering, as im only 15/16 should i invest in a good book to learn this now, or should i wait until i go to uni where i will probably learn it? cos ive seen some book about learning it.

ok so this is about making games so theres no point in amking another thread just for me, im not special, but ive been looking in waterstones and borders and ive seen books on C# and C++. and im wondering, as im only 15/16 should i invest in a good book to learn this now, or should i wait until i go to uni where i will probably learn it? cos ive seen some book about learning it.

If you're interested in programming then go for it. Learning the basics now will make it easier for you to learn more advanced skills in uni.