NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Debug Mode

WORLD ENDS WITH YOU SEQUEL INCOMIIIING

Less than 45 minutes until crushed dreams gentlemen.

With this and an expected demolishing of Liverpool by Man City makes this a very bad day for me. :(

I'll buy the OST... But that's as far as I'll go I imagine.

Welp, looks pretty watered down for me but it might be a god send for those who couldn't get used to the 2 screen system:

Edited by Debug Mode

Doesn't even remotely resemble the original DS game gameplay wise. It's a complete slap in the face to fans of the original and goes to prove how integral the original DS hardware was to the original game's design (At least it validates the design choices that the original developers made!)

Neku.jpg

We deserve better than this. TWEWY deserves better than this :(

Edit: This port is done by h.a.n.d (Kingdom Hearts 365/2), Jupiter aren't involved. Good. Wouldn't want to see them involved in butchering their own work. Too bad that S-E don't care about pissing on their legacy :(

Edited by Dcubed

"For those who were waiting for new developments for TWEWY, sorry to have kept you waiting. Solo Remix is a game with such a high level of completion that you won't feel that it's a port. If you play it and post Tweets to Twitter, the world will expand even further. We're working on a variety of other things, but first please enjoy Solo Remix." - TWEWY director Tatsuya Kando

Maybe there's still hope for a future sequel.

If you want a laugh just go on GameFAQs and watch everyone cry about the iOS game lol

Personally I don't mind because I left the top screen character on automatic but I do think the new graphics look ugly... Either way I ain't buying the iOS game when I have the DS one. I wonder what the new music sounds like, I loved the music in the original game :D

Sign in to follow this