NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LD560

Golden Sun: Sequel ?!?!?!

Hope I don't dissapoint many of you with that title. But please read on before judging it.

There's no denying that there are alot of gamers of the series who would like a conclusion to Dark Dawn.

Well our prayers may of been answered.

I just pulled this link from Zelda Informer about Camelot wanting to hear from the "players" basically if they want them to make another game!

(Unforutnetly as I am not a frequent poster at N-Europe I cannot post the link. So please visit [ Zelda Informer .com then copy and paste the rest after this colon: news/comments/golden-sun-if-you-ask-for-it-camelot-will-make-it ]

And if anyone who can please make a post with the link in. :)

As the URL says: Golden Sun if you ask for it.Camelot will make it.

Read the full article over there on ZI and let your voices be heard

Here's the link: http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/golden-sun-if-you-ask-for-it-camelot-will-make-it

---

I've only played the first Golden Sun game, it was enjoyable enough/OK, but then I'm not a huge RPG fan.

I can't deny though I'd be interested to give the series another look if they decided to bring it on to the Wii U! It's about time they showed the Golden Sun universe in 3D and now in HD glory!

I'm a bit baffled. It sounds like they were never considering a sequel, but...

They ended Dark Dawn on a cliffhanger, for christ's sake! What, they did it for shits and giggles?

And what about the tons of loose ends in the story? What's the deal with Alex and the Tuaparang? Will we ever see Bilibin for ourselves?

What about the characters that we have yet to see? Nowell and Piers? Takeru? What about Felix?

Not to mention we literally only had a quarter of the world to see! Gondowan, Osenia, Atteka, Prox... C'mon, man!

I refuse to believe that the Golden Sun team are this thick-headed. They pay so much attention to detail that they make sure that certain dungeons can be easily bypassed by certain NPCs, they made sure that the dungeon the pirates visited had empty chests as far as non-adepts could reach, they made sure that the final twist in Lost Age was plausibly foreshadowed at the very beginning of the first game...

I refuse to believe they'd introduce a bunch of unexplained business and seemingly important plot points for the sake of a "mysterious" antagonist and a cliffhanger. That's LOST bullshit.

*phew*

I'm just going to wish they're playing dumb...

Sign in to follow this