NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
elitemario

Release?

Does a worldwide late-spring launch seem likely?

I am a bit confused, has the big N officially announced that they will be launching the Revolution at a worldwide launch (same dato in Japan, US and Eu) or will thay releaseit in a small launchwindow, of a few weeks?

Whats the official words?

They said they hope to release worldwide in a few weeks, but not in the same day. They have mentioned the maximum of weeks but I can't remember right now.

Jim Merrick said that the Revolution would have a worldwide launch in a space of 14 weeks, which is three and a half months.

EDIT:Post is now correct, sorry for the ambiguity

when i read them NGC scans they said November. when did he say 14 weeks? that must be right then, spring time. I just want to see more info on it. stop torturing us!

Well, the speculation about a simultaniuos lauch with Zelda:TP is very interesting, i think... since the new Zelda game will have Revolution excluvsive gameplay-options it (revo) could lauch at the same time as zelda = late spring... :)

Actually, Jim Merrick was commenting on the fact that they achieved a worldwide launch of the DS in a space of 14 weeks, they hope to release the Revolution in a smaller timeframe than that. OK, that can be read as "worldwide release of the Revoltion within 14 weeks", but it does indicate an intent to make it as quick a process as possible.

Considering 2006 worldwide is definite, and the 14 week indication is pretty solid as well, Japan should get it around week 38, which is halfway September. It's still a guess, but the most important thing is that it'll be launched within a year from now.

Sign in to follow this