NEurope
Link

Change your Mind?

I just want to know if the Revolution controller has made people think twice about buying an xbox 360 or ps3. I know it has changed my views and "conventional" controllers just don't do it for me anymore...What about you?

Exactly the same for me. I know it's only been a matter of days but I can already see how limiting previous controllers were in comparison to this.

The only thing that might entice me to PS3 (XBox 360 is out of the question for me, it's just a stop gap to PS3) is time. If Revolution isn't released until X-mas 2006, or worse, March 2007 in Europe I don't think I can wait that long for a console upgrade (although obviously I'd still get Revolution when it is released).

Not really; I'm not a fanboy, so I don't just stick to one company; they're all after the same thing anyway, your money, and Nintendo gets more of it than any of the other big three.

I was planning on getting at least a PS3 and a Revo, and this has not changed it.

just cos you stick to one console does not make you a fanboy

i just like nintendo systems and games

there are too few games/i have to little time/money to be spending on everythign that comes along

ake that stick out of your ass and stop being stupid

The Revolution has been stated as having a 1/2 GB flash memory built-in, for your downloads/saved games, SD cards will only be needed if you wish to increase storage space and/or back-up your downloads to a PC.

all you have to remember about size is: new games are about 1MB MAX (is that)

and zelda OOT was a 37MB file, thats music and all

500MB will go a logn way

all you have to remember about size is: new games are about 1MB MAX (is that)

and zelda OOT was a 37MB file, thats music and all

500MB will go a logn way

I realised that, just didn't seem like something that needed saying, though. Don't forget though, whilst it might seem like loads of space now, you can be sure there will be plenty of people who can fill that up with no trouble; PC's are a perfect example, despite having an 80 and a 60GB HDD inside mine I've still ended up buying a 500GB external drive to store all the files I download.

I dont have that mad sexual urge for a 360 now like i did a few weeks back, when we got all the details. I will get it, probably on launch, but im REALLY excited about the revolution right now its sorta blocking out everything else