NEurope
Dyson

StarCraft 2

Banshee's. Stealth 'em up if they've got AA and you'll fuck them over. Though they are late game so for something a little earlier try the criminally underrated Hellions. You'll need to kite them and have some good micro but it's definitely doable. Even earlier (though without charge at this point) is a block with two bunkers with marines/maruaders.

Go forth and conquer!

Edit: Ghosts too! Their EMP can take down their shields and then they can own their remaining HP with teh snipah bullets.

ooh good shout on the Ghosts-is that aoe?

Marines, Marauders and Medivacs is a savage build, but it's far less effective vs Protoss and, frankly, it's my only really effective build ;)

EMP is AOE yeah. Nukes are always a funy option and will make them shift their units around and/or shit themselves. Do it with stealth Ghosts for ultimate paranoia.

I tried EMP out a few times last night. It's kick ass. Powering through to ghosts is kind of tough on the vespene production (150! Each!) but well worth it. I got rushed by zealot / stalker combos and with EMP (and a wall) I drove them off with a ghost and 4 marines. Must have killed as many Zealots too.

Only problem is that it sets back the MMM build fairly hard and you can't scout too well or expand that early. EMP fucking ruins Protoss' shit though, so it's gravy. Without it, Terrans just can't kill them fast enough.