NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Beast

Need some animation help...

Okay so I've been thinking of doing movie review videos since my friends and some e-mails have suggested it but I don't want to show my face. I come up with an idea to do an animated version of me with a trailer/poster of a movie behind it. I was just wondering how I could do it?

I went into Flash and I tried to upload a trailer and all I got was the Flash player setup (play, pause, fastforward, etc) on the stage. I can do the animation but I was wondering: How do I upload the trailer and how do I mix the trailer with animation? Is it possible?

1) Open Adobe Media Encoder.

2) Drag in the video file for the trailer.

3) Press "Settings" Then select "FLV Same as source" from the presets drop down menu. Press "Ok"

4) Press "Start Queue".

5) Drag the .flv file you just created (should be in the same directory as the original movie file) onto the stage in Flash.

6) On the dialog that comes up select "Embed FLV in SWF and play in timeline".

7) Press Continue, then select either "Movieclip" or "Embeded Video" on the next screen (if you don't know what a movie clip is in flash, don't bother with it). Make sure everything is checked off, then press continue, and then finish.

8) Resize the video to fit your stage, create new layers for the animation, ect.

1) Open Adobe Media Encoder.

2) Drag in the video file for the trailer.

3) Press "Settings" Then select "FLV Same as source" from the presets drop down menu. Press "Ok"

4) Press "Start Queue".

5) Drag the .flv file you just created (should be in the same directory as the original movie file) onto the stage in Flash.

6) On the dialog that comes up select "Embed FLV in SWF and play in timeline".

7) Press Continue, then select either "Movieclip" or "Embeded Video" on the next screen (if you don't know what a movie clip is in flash, don't bother with it). Make sure everything is checked off, then press continue, and then finish.

8) Resize the video to fit your stage, create new layers for the animation, ect.

I'm sorry to sound kind of lame but I can't drag and drop or enter a video in Media Encoder at all...

EDIT: I've just found out how to do what I wanted, thank you so much Emasher!

Edited by Animal

Sign in to follow this