N-Europe

Nintendo To Be At Kyoto CMEX

Dante

Nintendo started the surprises conference because it wasn't expect but now people are now expecting surprises conference in the first two weeks of said September or October.

I guess Nintendo don't want to surprises conference anymore plus the complains about their E3 shows.

Yeah Nintendo is so mean I wanted to know more info about Zelda Wii at E3 This year.

We don't always get what we want. It's the way the industry works. Either live with it or get another hobby. There won't be anything till E3 2010 so you will have to wait.

I'm guessing this thread has fulfilled its purpose so unless we really want canand to continue complaining about not getting his way, I suggest it be closed to save the hassle.

We don't always get what we want. It's the way the industry works. Either live with it or get another hobby. There won't be anything till E3 2010 so you will have to wait.

I'm guessing this thread has fulfilled its purpose so unless we really want canand to continue complaining about not getting his way, I suggest it be closed to save the hassle.

I was just hopeing for something on Zelda Wii and how would they announce a new Pokemon Wii game?

In margin of Kyoto Cross-country race Media Experiment 2009, the firm of Satoru Iwata presented some plays to the visitors of the living room. Unfortunately, the hour is not with the great advertisements, nor with exclusivenesses since Nintendo does not state that titles either already left, or titles which one already saw and re-examined in the last current events.

For recall here the list of the titles presented at the time of this Nintendo Range Vent: Wii Sports Arises, Wii the FIT More, Mario & Sonic with the Winter Olympics, Pokémon Âme of Money and Gold Cœur like Pokémon Scramble.

You will have included/understood it, we are thus far from E3 or of Tokyo Game Show… but the hope making live, we can always hope that the head office of Mario envisages us a small surprise! Also let us not forget that Nintendo has as a practice to make a conference of autumn, it is perhaps thanks to this one that we will be entitled to some innovations. While waiting, the first photographs of the CMEX 2009 come to arrive and here for you on Nintendo Master