N-Europe

Is Gaming Your Dirty Little Secret?

darksnowman

I guess in a way gaming is a bit of a secret in my life. Not like I hide it from anyone but no one seems to be interested in it heh. Only people who reallllllly know me will know I play videogames. My friends know I own some gaming systems, but they really have no clue about videogames themselves so it's pointless talking about it heh. Bit of a curse being a girl gamer with only female friends (none of them being into games). =P

So yeah, I don't hide it, and I'm not embarrassed about it or anything, but I simply don't have anyone in real life to talk to about it. =P

I guess in a way gaming is a bit of a secret in my life. Not like I hide it from anyone but no one seems to be interested in it heh. Only people who reallllllly know me will know I play videogames. My friends know I own some gaming systems, but they really have no clue about videogames themselves so it's pointless talking about it heh. Bit of a curse being a girl gamer with only female friends (none of them being into games). =P

So yeah, I don't hide it, and I'm not embarrassed about it or anything, but I simply don't have anyone in real life to talk to about it. =P

Yeah it's this but in reverse (female to male). Even worse, the ones that were really into gaming have not much time for it, and then, they also refuse to get the same console as me for different reasons ¬_¬ Doesn't help that I have friends from different periods of my life who are into totally different thigns and from totally different cultures, thus stopping me from bringing them into one big group...but that's a different problem altogether.