N-Europe

Advice needed for various products.

Pantsu Man!

Yo!

I have a little bit of money so I was wondering if peeps can give me some good advice on stuff to get/know of good stuff. Thankee.

So yeah.

I'm after a Mac Pro compatible Blu-Ray reader/writer. Preferably one that's quite cheap. I don't even know if any exist and I don't know where to start looking for this. But a nice cheap one will help me greatly.

Also, if anyone could recommend a good solid (Windows) keyboard. Preferably one that's quite cheap but I like to play some PC games once in a while. Wired would be nice to save on batteries. I've heard Logitech are good.

Finally could someone point me in the direction of where to find out what kind of flip phones are out now, that I can buy for cheap to use with a pay as you go simcard. I've seen in a CEX the Sony Ericsson W380i for cheap, and that's the type of phone I'm looking for.

Cheers.

Yo!

I have a little bit of money so I was wondering if peeps can give me some good advice on stuff to get/know of good stuff. Thankee.

So yeah.

I'm after a Mac Pro compatible Blu-Ray reader/writer. Preferably one that's quite cheap. I don't even know if any exist and I don't know where to start looking for this. But a nice cheap one will help me greatly.

Also, if anyone could recommend a good solid (Windows) keyboard. Preferably one that's quite cheap but I like to play some PC games once in a while. Wired would be nice to save on batteries. I've heard Logitech are good.

Finally could someone point me in the direction of where to find out what kind of flip phones are out now, that I can buy for cheap to use with a pay as you go simcard. I've seen in a CEX the Sony Ericsson W380i for cheap, and that's the type of phone I'm looking for.

Cheers.

IIRC getting a BD drive working on a Mac Pro is a lot of hassle, seen a few forum topics on it. Will try and dig them up for you, it invlolves boot-camp, sata-ide adaptors and a lot of fiddling with drivers. Might be remembering wrong though and it may have just been certain drives/Mac Pros.

Saitek Eclipse for the keyboard. Excellent build quality, had mine for over a year now and it's been a gem! Hear good things about the Eclipse II and III too.

Flip-Phones are out of fassion at the moment, Combine that with high manufacturing costs (two screens + a hinge in the middle of the phone) and the result is there aren't many new ones. Had a look a month or two ago for a friend and there's basically the Nokia 6600 Flip (crap), Sony Ericsson Z750 (the usual SE build quality) and Blackberry Pearl 8110 (HUUUUUGE!). You might have better look if it's places like CEX you're looking though. Struggling to remember model names of good flip handsets but will have a dig and get back to you.