N-Europe

Problem...

Guest Captain Falcon

Guest Captain Falcon

So right now, I'm sitting in the travel lodge lobby in London Euston.

I came down yesterday to visit a friend of mine who lives down here but she had to go back to her place yesterday so I stayed here on my own.

Now she asked if I would stay here and not go back home in the morning (since I'd originally planned to stay until sunday) and I said yes. I told her to ring me in the morning when she intends to leave so I would be ready to meet her.

Now here comes the problem. Her phone doesn't work and she was using mine to make calls yesterday with her sim card. But when she left yesterday, she didn't take her sim card with her so I have no means of calling her to find out wher she is.

So I don't know what to do. I have her sim card, so I can't leave, but I have no way of getting in contact with her either.

And this is only my second time in London and I don't know where she actually lives - I visited it the last time I was here but I only have a vague recollection and am doubtful of my ability to get there.

Guest Captain Falcon

That wouldn't have been an option Daniel, but it's fine now because she found me.

Mods - if you would do the honours please.