Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ross and Brand suspended...

Molly

Im glad they got suspended punished etc. If I was to make a phone call to someone from my work place saying that Ive fucked their granddaughter and generally harrasing them I would be fired. Their attitudes have been hillarious "Its like its a bubble in here and not the real world" Wow thats just insane that these are two of the birght young stars of current presenters and they cant comprehend the effects of their actions outside their own little box.

While its insane that this news has stopped stuff like the fighting in congo becoming top news it kind of serves to back up why im glad. Johnathan Ross is one of the biggest egos on tv. Check out Dantes article, his comment about being worth 1000 journalists is ridiculous. Lets face it they are only apologising because of the big deal being made about this otherwise they would have apologised before.

3 months without pay is nothing to Ross and Brand will find work on Channel 4 what is good is that they have been taken down a peg or two in public. I completley agree with people saying this has been blown out of proportion but I also agree with the punishments. If you are defending what happened completely you either think Brand and Ross are lying when they apologize or disagree with them. Cause they both admit what they did was wrong.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!