N-Europe

Need some files

Shino

So, I've decided to play Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic again because it's such a great game. I installed it, patched it and applied the widescreen mod. I've played a good part of it now, and an annoying bug started showing up. Sometimes when talking to NPC, the dialogue skips entirely and I can't even read it let alone listen to it. At first this was rare and it didn't ruin the game, but now its getting really anoying as it happens with almost everyone.

After some work I've come to the conclusion that this happens because some of the sound files are corrupted (quite a lot of them) and the game skips the dialogue when that happens.

So, my request is, does anyone have KotOR installed (or has a copy and doesn't mind installing it) and wouldn't mind compressing the folder

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR\streammusic

and sending to something like rapidshare.

I realise this is quite a bit of work and most wouldn't bother, but its just that I've run out of options, my internet connection is very slow, I've searched for places to download this folder or even the last 2 cds with the .CAB files to extract it but failed to find anything. I also know some of you have fast connections and wouldn't take much of your time to do it.

Either way, thanks for reading it at least.

Guest Jordan

Sorry, but this is completely illegal. Sending .cab files with copyrighted content is against forum rules.

[thread locked]