NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Pit-Jr

Hooray for HD

From some analyst:

If the analysis proves correct, we can expect, due to the increasing development costs of the "HD generation", more derivative games, more innovation getting entirely shut out, and the games that we do get will be filled with even more obnoxious advertising.

The graphical display of HD is , itself, an innovation, but really the only innovation ive seen in gameplay is in some of the Live Arcade games.

I agree, HD is over-rated. Although I wouldn't mind it on Revolution since I have a shiny new HD ready TV. Oh well.

Ill be the first to admit, since i dont run games on my PC, i weren't prepared for just how sharp games look on an HD display. It almost hurt my eyes. Veteran PC gamers know what to expect though so it probably just feels par to them.

I can never understand why people jiz over HD, "OMG this game supports HDTV's" *jiz jiz* Its got a cleaner picture big whoop.

yes big woop...

if you have a big screen it does look quite fuzzy, and compared to a HD TV, pretty crappy.

Clarity and definition or whatever does enhance the experience. I don't know, say I'm watching The West Wing. I'd rather see it on a big plasma telly, with no other light source, at a large resolution and with good contrast. I want to be able to see everything. I'd rather not watch it on a 14" with glare and a really bad picture.

Sign in to follow this