N-Europe

K850i memory full???

danny

Hi ive got a k850i. And i must be doing something wrong as it says the phone memory is full (which it is) but it wont let me save on the memory car. It is reading the memory car as when i press the phone status button it says i have nearly 4 gb free on my memory card. Do i have to change the settings to allow me to save to it???? If so how????

Hi ive got a k850i. And i must be doing something wrong as it says the phone memory is full (which it is) but it wont let me save on the memory car. It is reading the memory car as when i press the phone status button it says i have nearly 4 gb free on my memory card. Do i have to change the settings to allow me to save to it???? If so how????
If you mean in your camera, open your camera (as though to take a picture) then press settings > save to > memory card.

If you mean when moving files from your PC to your phone, then you should just be moving it to a seperate drive (they will appear as PHONE and PHONE CARD) in "Computer"/"My Computer" when you connect it.