N-Europe

Skype a mac and a bluetooth headset

James

Ok so I got the bluetooth headset up working fine, its a Sony Ericsson HBH-600, it works with skype when I first load it up, but if I close down skype, and then try to load it up again, it has a hissy fit and claims a bluetooth headset is already in use, which it isnt, ive knocked my headset on and off, but the only way I can get it to work is if I shut down the computer and restart it, which is something I shouldnt have to keep doing methinks.

Anybody got any ideas what could be done as its hella annoying.

Check the processes, see if something is wrong there. Have you tried turning of the handset and on? Have you tried turning of bluetooth and back oN?

I would check the processes, see if there's any trail of skype left there. Your problem isn't really something many people can test to see if it's universal, but if it requires a restart methinks you're pushing the wrong buttons. The last offer would be deleting the handset device from the bluetooth settings and reconnecting it. if the issue keeps bothering, check with somebody else's handset if the same problem occurs. If it does, submit it to Apple and Skype, so they can work out the kinks.