NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
S.C.G

[GS] GTA IV - 360 version

I have my main copy which I got early but I am due an extra copy from Play.com which will most likely arrive tomorrow.

Basically if anyone wants it, make me an offer and when it arrives (97% likely tomorrow) I can post it off the same day once paid for.

Anyone interested?

Ideally £39.99 as thats what I paid for it from Play.com, that price will include postage though so I'll still be making a slight loss of a couple of quid but I don't mind too much seeing as I got my main copy early. :smile:

I just want to see this copy go to someone who really wants it, anyways let me know asap if you still want it as it will most likely arrive today, if payment is recieved today I can post first class today which means you'd most likely get it tomorrow, anyway let me know. ^^

Edit

Someone has PM'ed me saying they are willing to pay the full asking price if they can't find it anywhere in town today, saving it for them until 3PM today, if they don't buy it, then it's up for grabs again. :smile:

I didn't know that you were willing to pay the £39.99 at the time :( if I'd known sooner then I would have sold it to you right there and then but the guy who's PM'ed me is willing to pay £39.99 if he can't find a copy in town, he may well though if it hasn't sold out there, he's gonna let me know by 3PM if he's found a copy or not.

I don't actually have the game yet as post hasn't arrived, it will though but post is usually late here so I will have the game by the afternoon and will know for definite if the other guy wants it or not by 3PM or before.

As soon as I've confirmed this I will let you know either way though assuming your still interested, it's still likely though that I'll be able to sell it to you. :smile:

In some respects I could have just stuck it on eBay for some silly amount but I want to make sure it goes to someone who wants it and get back nearly what I paid for it.

Nah thats fair enough mate, keep me posted. Ill be on here till 3 and if the other person takes up the offer ill see if i can find it in any shops today :)

cool, I'll keep you posted, as soon as I know, you'll know. :smile:

Edit - post has come, no GTA IV... so unless it's by van it won't be today, I'm glad I didn't rely soley on Play.com now. :heh:

Sign in to follow this