N-Europe

Rare talks on THE Revolution controller

Demuwan

i would compare nintendo more to ibm then i would apple. Like ibm nintendo still makes money off things nobody else can touch and like ibm they try to do whatever they can to be on top, and like ibm they hate microsoft.
really? I thought Xbox 360 had a IBM processor? :X

IBM wants profit and wont colide with Microsoft market, but I don't think we can label them as "they hate Microsoft", they are not Microsoft friendly either seeing as they prefer to ship linux with their machines but that's mainly 'cause of fees involved, and not like "we dont like Windows at all, we hate Microsoft".

about Apple... they were the first to make PC's with coloured cases, other Nhan greyish colors... like in... 1998 with iMac.

nintendo did Gameboy Special Edition in 1995 with diferent coloured cases.

Imac's had translucent colors; Gameboy Special Edition also had a clear translucent edition.

Both influenced the market with that... Nintendo was the first one to get out from the grey and black colors in both portable and home consoles, not look at diferent color XBoxes and PS2's aswell as next generation ones, even the PSP.

both company's seem to drive the market but not getting much sales for it, and having others using the things they inovated with.

still... two completly diferent company's but still... more in common, in my opinion, than IBM.

Now... I'd love to see a revolution running MacOS X...