N-Europe

what did you dream last night??

Guest bluey

ok ok!! so i've been having these reeeally crazy dreams lately and i wanted to share... but i thought this'd be an interesting "how WAS your night?" kind of thread :wink:

i drempt that i was driving my mum somewhere ~ i think we were going to the dentist... but we drove past the big secondary school in my town and there were police and ambulances and loads of students milling around outside... we drove past, but then my dream turned into news reports of what had happened ~ some kid had gone nuts with a knife and killed a load of year 11 kids... i woke up really panicky :wtf:

i also had a dream that i was in my living room and saw one of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse floating around on his horse outside... i got really freaked out, because it was one of those dreams that felt reeeally real even though it was ridiculous... since top gear was on tv in my dream, i rang the show - and good old richard hammond explained that it was all ok and in fact the horseman i'd seen was merely exhaust fumes from a very particular type of car. thank goodness for richard :yay:

this one's pretty silly, but apparently i'm worried about these things ~ so to save my subconscious having to make up several disturbing dreams to freak me out, it decided to roll all of my major worries into one handy dream! :smile:

i'm with jamba at my local cinema, (in real life, the other day we were looking for a dvd to watch and we wanted to watch something but couldnt find it, so apparently it's playing in my dream :indeed: how convenient) my ex (who does actually work there in reality) begrudgingly sells us our tickets and tells us the screen is upstairs... after a few flights up, i realise we're actually going down and we've come to this massive underground hallway with lifts going up... so we decide to take a lift. we take the first one that opens, they're massive inside, with seats all up the walls... inside the lift, there are loads of japanese students... one calls my name like she knows me and points her friend out to me - he starts speaking to me in japanese, and when i reply everyone laughs... :blank:

post your weird dreams!! :yay:

i also had a dream that i was in my living room and saw one of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse floating around on his horse outside... i got really freaked out, because it was one of those dreams that felt reeeally real even though it was ridiculous... since top gear was on tv in my dream, i rang the show - and good old richard hammond explained that it was all ok and in fact the horseman i'd seen was merely exhaust fumes from a very particular type of car. thank goodness for richard :yay:

post your weird dreams!! :yay:

This one amused me. :D

I'm not good at remembering dreams, I only remember them If I wake up and then fall asleep for half an hour and then wake up again. They are usuall really mundane too.

Anyway, in part of a whole dream that was probably very dull as I don't recall any of it, I dreamt that my friend who moved sixth forms and I haven't seen for a while, got a girl pregnant and now was the father of two babies. He is only 17, and is not the sort of person that would do this, so it was all very odd. Naturally, as it was a dream, it made perfect sense and I got a bit upset about it. I still didn't realise it didn't actually happen for half the day.

I blame DiemetriX for this event.