NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stewilo2005

Tomb Raider Anniversary help

Hi, i just recently bought tomb raider anniversary. The problem is i have completed croft manor and can't seem to get onto the peru level at all. I read somewhere that when you walk out the music room you have completed the manor but she just stays on that level. When i exit the manor and click resume game it restarts the manor meaning i have to do all the puzzles again and there is no sign of any peru level option. How can i get on the peru level without having to use the all levels cheat? Please does anyone have to answer, sure the manor level is good but it gets a bit boring after a while :P.

At the title screen just select new game and you should go straight to the first Peru level - your progress on Croft Manor will still be saved. And what a game it is!!!:)

i couldn't see a new game option just resume game which takes me to croft manor, but you saying new game made me notice the profile option so i made a new profile instead and that worked just means i'll have to redo croft manor another time when i can be bothered, and it is a great game having only ever played the ps1 tomb raiders this is like woa :o. Thanks for your help. I feel kind of stupid not noticing the profile option :P.

Anybody get this on 360? Seen a lot of mixed reviews about it. I'll finally get to play it on Monday when my 360 comes back from its operation:)

Sign in to follow this