N-Europe

Another GC to PC Thread!

Nucleus

Hi all,

I just got a new computer with a lovely new screen (along with some other lovely goodies). My room is pretty much pimped out except - *gasp* No console! Now the Wii is situated downstairs and I cant be arsed to unplug it all (besides, its set up perfectly). However, the GC has been left all alone in the cupboard for a few months now. I thought it would be the perfect time to pull it out.

My PC has a x1950 pro graphics card which has an s-video port. Upon further research, this is apparently both S-video in AND S-video out (correct me if i'm wrong). My Cube has both digital and analog AV outs. I am also the owner of a component (female) to S-video (male). Unfortunately, my GC AV cable is analog to scart (the three cables, not the single box scart).

SO...

Any ideas on what I should do next? Is this mini-project possible?

Thanks guys!

What you need to do is find out what inputs you're card can take. The Gamecube can output RGB and Composite, unless you're card can take either of these you're wasting you're time.

Im pretty sure the x1950 series take composite, might test it out tomorrow (can't be arsed tonight, last time i installed the catalyst driver it locked up my system)