NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sanchez

Stabilizer- Free albums the band wants you to share

I personally liked their previous album 'A Project Called Red' better, though thats not to say this one isn't good either.

I gave it a listen but it sounds a bit amateurish. I realise it sort of is, I'm just not that into it. It all sounds like the stuff that's easily knocked up in something like ejay.

It varies, I would personally reccomend downloading their first album. There should also be links in that SA post for it.

I would probably describe it as ambient-rock with added genres (depending what the song is)

I'm bumping this thread, because I think it needs a bumping. I downloaded both the albums(there is a link to the older one there) and I am rather impressed with them. Maybe it's because this music is intended as free, maybe it's just something that fills the sound I'm into right now, but whatever, this is good stuff. I listen to it on the way from and to uni, although I prefer the older one A Project Called Red(and have listened more to, as the DS has an issue with the newer album).

People should download this, it's good stuff.

What type of music is this before I download?

Twozzok probably gave the best answer, it's a bit varied from song to song. I reckon you'll really like the first album.

Sign in to follow this