N-Europe

Opening Ports - BT Home Hub

Eddage

Yesterday I got a new bt home hub thing for broadband, however I'm having trouble figuring out how to pen ports for use with Azureus?!

I've had a look at the router settings but can't seem to find how to do it. So if anyone has the bt home hub and knows how to open the ports then I would be extremely thankful!

Cheers.

Deer lord they bugged us for weeks about having one them.

Firstly I'm the one who uses the internet the most, knows what its about in my house and the twats wouldn't speak to me about it because BT is in my old mans name. When I finally spoke to them, they weren't trying to upgrade our net they were trying to flog us one of those things. I don't want wifi minutes.. just give me better broadband.

So yeah, thats a story, that doesn't help you in the slightest. Enjoy :D.

Deer lord they bugged us for weeks about having one them.

Firstly I'm the one who uses the internet the most, knows what its about in my house and the twats wouldn't speak to me about it because BT is in my old mans name. When I finally spoke to them, they weren't trying to upgrade our net they were trying to flog us one of those things. I don't want wifi minutes.. just give me better broadband.

So yeah, thats a story, that doesn't help you in the slightest. Enjoy :D.

Cheers for that Ramar.......

We got it for a few reasons, the first being that our current router was crap so obviously we got a new one with this (even if I can't figure out the damn port forwarding), secondly it increased from 2mb to 3mb, we got unlimited usage (I had gone over a couple of months before it cost something like £60!), we also got the free evening and weekend internet calls which meant we could get rid of our £20 a month call plan, so in all we got faster broadband with unlimited usage and saved about £25 a month!