NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
khilafah

Japanese networking

Anyone have any idea how to add channels on the Japanese wii. trying to help my cousin out but having problems. I got the wifi connection sorted and the wii see's that fine. I just dont know how to add channels

Download them from the shop channel. Otherwise anything else would be picked up by updating your system.

I do have some channels there now but when I click into them nothing happens. How do I know if my connection is working with the wii. It seemed to download the channels fine but thats it

I do have some channels there now but when I click into them nothing happens. How do I know if my connection is working with the wii. It seemed to download the channels fine but thats it

Depends on what channel you are talking about. Channels are just games you downloaded + some pre-designed features of Wii like Weather Channel and Photo Channel. What error message are you getting?

Depends on what channel you are talking about. Channels are just games you downloaded + some pre-designed features of Wii like Weather Channel and Photo Channel. What error message are you getting?

for example when i click on wii newsweather it will go to a screen with load of boxes saying wii in them and then go back to the wii mainscreen.

for example when i click on wii newsweather it will go to a screen with load of boxes saying wii in them and then go back to the wii mainscreen.
That's because those features aren't activated in your region yet. Weather channel in the UK, for example, became active just before christmas, but in Japan its been active since their launch.

Sign in to follow this