NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
harribo

[GT/GS] Nintendo Wi-Fi USB dongle

Don't need mine anyore so anyone want one make offers. Preferably I'd like to trade but I will listen to any offers.

Its in great condition and I've got its box if you wnat it.

I've got feedback on here and ebayif you need it.

I'm tempted so if I get no better offers by tomorrow then its a deal.

Its a US copy, boxed, manual, etc, but if you are PAL only, you should know.

Disc included with the dongle, I presume.

EDIT: I'm away from this evening until the 28th btw. No internets or anything. I'm good for the deal after that, if you still are though.

Its a US copy, boxed, manual, etc, but if you are PAL only, you should know.

Disc included with the dongle, I presume.

EDIT: I'm away from this evening until the 28th btw. No internets or anything. I'm good for the deal after that, if you still are though.

Yes but the disc doesnt have the latest version on it which can be downloaded from the internet. Also its DS so it can't be PAL only anyway(especially not on a Jap DS).

Yeah you won't need the disc at all, I'll find you the latest firmware link for the dongle if you want. All you do is install that file and when prompted, insert the dongle and voila! You have the latest software for the dongle and no need for the disc at all.

Yes but the disc doesnt have the latest version on it which can be downloaded from the internet. Also its DS so it can't be PAL only anyway(especially not on a Jap DS).

Sorry, I wasn't clear. The Viewtiful is a US copy, not a UK one, if that bothers you.

And, ok, no need to worry about the disc then.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. The Viewtiful is a US copy, not a UK one, if that bothers you.

And, ok, no need to worry about the disc then.

Dosn't bother me I've got a Jap DS.

Sign in to follow this