NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CompSci

XOS XHV904 Component CABLES

Are you likely to be selling any more of these? if so let me know as I'm currently looking to buy that exact cable and am willing to pay the price for which you just sold that last set of cables for.

Are you likely to be selling any more of these? if so let me know as I'm currently looking to buy that exact cable and am willing to pay the price for which you just sold that last set of cables for.

nah i am sorry, there were last i had sorry

Ah thats a shame, :hmm: never mind just thought I'd ask on the off chance. :smile: Incidentally if you don't mind me asking, where did you get yours from and how much did you pay for them? I want to try and get that cable for around £50 - £65 if I can, so if you know of anywhere that might stock it for that price then I'd be greatful for that info. Thanks, ^^

Ah thats a shame, :hmm: never mind just thought I'd ask on the off chance. :smile: Incidentally if you don't mind me asking, where did you get yours from and how much did you pay for them? I want to try and get that cable for around £50 - £65 if I can, so if you know of anywhere that might stock it for that price then I'd be greatful for that info. Thanks, ^^

i brought it on eBay, for the same price brand new the only reason i sold it was because i honestly could not see a difference in quality between those high end cables and the one that cable with my AV center connector box

this the seller that i brought it from

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZfill_your_bootsQQhtZ-1

he has plenty of other cables there check erm out, especially the QED ones

Sign in to follow this