NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Bren

Amazon Wii Orders

Right, im confused. It stated that all amazon launch Wii's would be delivered for launch, but the delivery estimate is 14th - 15th dec. But my Wiipoint card, which i ordered at the same time, is estimated for 8th dec delivery. Whats going on does anyone know?

MY BUM IS ON THE CHEESE!

(you have to pay extra to get it on the day of delivery, select express shipping when you edit your order. also there is a search feature on the pre-orders thread)

Might aswell ask before lock if it is.

Can someone confirm how long it took to sell out on amazon.

I remember reading they started at 9:30, then they closed it at 9:46 cos of sell-outs. I read in the newspaper and was told from my dad another newspaper said the same, that it sold out in 7 minutes. Then a person told me today that they sold out in 6 minutes. I dont trust the last guy, he knows nothing. But someone confirm how long it took to sell out.

Nothing to do with anything i just want to know.

Amazon.com sold out in less than 60 seconds thanks to American Nintendo campers. (source: The Times) I think they started selling on the hour.

Amazon.co.uk sold out in 7 minutes (reports varied slightly between 5 and 13 minutes but 7 minutes was the most common) and I think they started selling between 09:15 and 09:33

The details are sketchy.. it always is the case with media and news agencies.

When reporting ont he 360 heist last week the Sun used a picture of the original XBOX consoles (well done guys)

Right so 7 minutes was the most common, so its not known. Has amazon said anything?

Its not like i care, i've got one for launch i just want to know some numbers.

(ps it was .co.uk i was asking about, you answered it anyway)

They went on sale slightly after 9:30 on amazon.co.uk and were sold out by 9:45 for sure. Most news ive read on it have said 7 minutes.

You have to go into the delivery option and change it apparently. Then it'll come up with being shipped 7th/8th. Someone mentioned it on GAF lastweek.

Sign in to follow this